Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Finished and It's Thumbs Up

Well I knew there was a surprise, but didn't know the half of it. Love it how Keyes makes it all come together. Got a little teary eyed in the end, but it's one of those...well better stop so I don't give anything away. Maybe because it takes place in Hollywood and is full of script talk and movie lingo, but I can totally see this as a movie. One you'd go to with your girlfriends or on a date if you have a good guy! It's an easy read, and I love one of those every now and then! Another thing, as you read more of Keyes' books, you get to know the family better. I looked at Anna differently since I've read Anybody Out There already (which takes place later). And how can you not love Mammy Walsh, she's the mom that drives her kids crazy but all the friends want to hang out with, despite her orange face. Like I said before, Keyes' characters win you over. Now I sort of want to learn more about Helen....

3 comments:

Michele said...

I'll have to add this one to my list...it sounds great!

Heather said...

Let me know what you think; hope you enjoy it! Now what for me...

Michele said...

What have you decided to read next?


Oh, and you've been tagged for the "7 Random Facts Tag - Reader's Edition" by A Reader's Respite! Come on over to see your instructions. ;)